I was so, so busy, I think I'm becoming a primitive woman from not taking time off from my desktop. What's keeping me sane is a regular break from my laptop and my various works, and reading "The Storyteller's Minute" every time I go to sleep. Its a great book, almost as inspiring as "Chicken Soup for the Soul".
There's something I've read from that book that I wanted to share with everyone. It's about appreciation, and I'm trying to lodge it in my head to serve as a reminder to always show that I appreciate the efforts of people around me and to tell them constantly about it, because I myself wants to be appreciated. Here it is.

Many people aren't aware of how helpful their presence is.
Many people don't know how encouraging their pleasant smile is.
Many people don't know how good it is just to see them.
Many people don't know how much poorer we would be without them.
Many people don't know how important it is that they are simply there.
Many people don;t know that they are a gift from heaven.
But they would know it--if we told them!
Sounds like a good reminder, isn't it? So to everyone who made me who I am right now, and to everyone who have helped me in any way, for everyone who has touched my life...

THANKS A LOT! :)